“Looking forward with an eternal perspective gives one hope, a reason to look up and feel gratitude for even the smallest bit of light.” Rosemary M. Wixom
These questions, unfortunately, left me feeling inadequate and confused. I worried and worried about not knowing the answer to these questions until I received an answer to my wondering, to my prayers.
The personal revelation I received assured me that I DO know what my future looks like and that I DO know what kind of person I am going to be:
- I am a daughter of God. I know where I came from, what I’m doing here, and where I’m going.
- I know that I want to bring others to Christ.
- I know that I want to fall in love with a worthy man who honors his priesthood.
- I know that I want to get married in the temple.
- I know that I want to accept the divine calling of being a mom.
- I know that I want to return to Him.
And by knowing that, I am content. I know that all the other details will fall into place if I work towards these goals and continue to have an eternal perspective.
I am ready.